- Life sucks without TJ and I really miss him, some days are worse than others.
- Having said that I really am adjusting fairly well and kinda like living alone for a change. Well, most days anyway.
- TJ was convinced his family would give me lots of trouble but I have not heard a peep from his kids or his sister and only 1 nasty email from his father. What a pleasant surprise!
- Just this week I got TJ's truck running again. Took a while because there was so much to get repaired on it but finally it is reliable transportation again.
- Got the old Ford running just in time for my truck to break down!! It is a fairly inexpensive fix (center carrier bearing) but nonetheless it seems like it is always something. Parking the GMC and driving Ford now until I have time to tear it apart and fix it. I hate wrenching on vehicles but I hate even more to pay someone for something I can do myself. Another reason to miss TJ because he would always do that stuff for me.
- I moved out of our home of 14 years. The payment was making me house poor and it just sucked living like that. I really didn't want to leave but making the payment on my own was just too much of a struggle financially and left me with no extra $$ left over every month. TJ & I knew it would be tough for me to stay there so we had everything set up so that I could walk away should I need to.
- I moved out closer to the mountain and my expenses are $500 a month less even with more land. I will post pictures at a later date.
- I couldn't decide if I should continue to wear my wedding rings or not, then someone told me this: "Those rings are a symbol of yours & TJ's intention to spend the rest of your lives together, you don't get to spend the rest of your life with him but he spent the rest of his with you". I am still wearing my rings.
- I had a hive of Africanized Killer Bees in my yard!! They are dead now but that was major drama for a few days.
Most inportantly I want to thank all my friends for their help and support over the past year and then some. There is no way I would have survived this without my friends!!
The move would not have gone so smoothly without the help of my friends either. You all know who are and I hope you know that our friendship is priceless to me.
I am glad to be back in the blogging world and I have missed many of my blogger friends also.