My life changed dramatically and forever when I lost TJ.

I welcome you to follow along as I adjust to my "new normal".

It is not all puppies and ice cream but it is my life....real and honest.


Monday, June 2, 2014

I Have Moved

OK. So I know I disappeared rather abruptly and I probably owe some apologies. But for now a blanket....I am sorry will have to suffice. I have decided to start blogging again but not here. This blog will stay as is and you can now find me at

Countryfied Urban Living

Please stop by my new site for a visit. I would love to reconnect with you! And as time permits I will be back at your blogs also. I know I have quite a bit of catching up to do so it might take me a while to do my initial rounds. I have really missed peering into your lives and will soon be stalking many of you again. The break did me good and was a positive thing.

I hope to see you over at my new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know your thoughts