My life changed dramatically and forever when I lost TJ.

I welcome you to follow along as I adjust to my "new normal".

It is not all puppies and ice cream but it is my life....real and honest.


Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blogging Family / Community

It has been a rough year for me as you all know. When I began my blog it was a simple way to keep everyone informed of how TJ's treatment was progressing. It has served that purpose and more!!

I had no idea of how I would become part of a community that would come to be so important to me. I had no idea of the friendships I would develop with people from all over the world. I had no idea that I would wake up on a Saturday morning and find that one of those friends had dedicated a blog post to me! I am grateful to be a part of this community and thankful for the special friendships that have developed.

Please check out JarieLyn's post that she did just for me. Jarielyn is one of many that has been a faithful follower, has left the most wonderful encouraging comments and has become a friend through blogging. She only lives about 8 hours away so I am sure down the road there will be a visit in person! Thank you JarieLyn!

Oh yeah, the name of her blog is awesome too ..... Write Place! Write Chick!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Sandy...I was sure I was following you this summer..but somehow I was not. I appologise for having missed the passing of your husband..my sympathies to you hon! I saw the post on JarieLyn's...and popped on by only to find I had missed so much.
    I have found blogging to be a huge blessing in my life too!
    Hugs to you hon..hang in there, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    You moved me to tears.

    I see an in person meeting in the future for sure.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a strong and supportive community on blogger, for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I somehow lost touch with your blog too...but glad to have found it again. Maybe my follower click will stick this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy are you on facebook ... add me as a friend if you are.

    ReplyDelete

Please, let me know your thoughts