My life changed dramatically and forever when I lost TJ.

I welcome you to follow along as I adjust to my "new normal".

It is not all puppies and ice cream but it is my life....real and honest.


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Life. Love. Infinite. Within You. Now. Always



A friend shared this amazing video with me and I just had to share it with all of you.


I found it very inspirational. Please let me know your thoughts.





"and if you could love enough you would be the happiest and most powerful person in the world"

9 comments:

  1. So true Sandy...love can help us overcome...almost anything!

    Very powerful! thanks for sharing.
    love
    Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the horse is beautiful :)

    Very inspiring,thanks for sharing. Ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. --Very beautiful.

    It's difficult not to cry while watching.

    I loved it <3 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very touching, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this. Wow. Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing Sandy. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it and also brought back alot of sweet memories. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never had the riding helment, never had the riding pants & high boots nor did I jump over jumps. Had the moments of being so close to smell the horse, feel the flies bite me & the love of laying back on the horses back to enjoy the sky. Never looked at the birds. I did run barefoot with the horses, but never did once I slipped & fell under the horse for it to step on my face. Did that stop me from being with them? No. It was always me & a horse when I was growing up. To look into their eyes, to feel & hear them breath, to trust them & to have them trust you. WOW, a feeling so deep & so hard to explain. Unless you've been there. A feeling I hope to live again one day, sometime, somewhere & hopefully with my mom & dad.

    ReplyDelete

Please, let me know your thoughts