My life changed dramatically and forever when I lost TJ.

I welcome you to follow along as I adjust to my "new normal".

It is not all puppies and ice cream but it is my life....real and honest.


Friday, October 28, 2011

Double Infinity

Tuesday, October 25th was the 2nd anniversary of TJ's death. I have been waiting for that particular day for some time as I had made plans a while back for what I wanted to do.  Since his death I have memorialized him many times by donating to different cancer charities in his name. That is something I will probably continue to do, but with less frequency.  I am a firm believer in charity and recently have found some other charities I would like to support. I don't want the rest of my life to be about cancer and what it took from me.

I decided to do something for me on Tuesday. It ensures that TJ will forever be with me. It also shows that I am alive and I intend to live the rest of my life to the fullest.



Double Infinity


The black infinity symbol has TJ's ashes mixed with it and being black symbolizes death and the end of his life, although I will love him and carry him in my heart for infinity.

The lavender infinity is for me. It symbolizes growth, my life and my future.

I chose my wrist so when things get tough, as I know they will, I can put my wrist across my heart and know TJ is with me.


If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present." ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein

7 comments:

  1. So touching! I love it. That must've been one sensitive area to have worked on though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very meaningful. whenever i see the infinity symbol i will think of you and TJ. peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word, this is beautiful. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ---I love it. I absolutly love it.

    Xx Kisses for you from Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss... I love your tattoo it is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! That's what I would want if I got a tatoo. Well, that and a star. But I'm chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sandy,
    I love love love your new tattoo.

    So meaningful. <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please, let me know your thoughts