My life changed dramatically and forever when I lost TJ.

I welcome you to follow along as I adjust to my "new normal".

It is not all puppies and ice cream but it is my life....real and honest.


Monday, June 22, 2009

Who Flipped The Switch?!

Seriously, who flipped the switch, and most importantly, who is in charge of that switch. I would like to have a little chat with them and have them flip it quite a bit sooner. Friday, as though someone had flipped a switch, TJ began to feel better and had a great day. He in turn felt good all weekend. Saturday he worked on his car and then Saturday night Dave & Dena came over to play some Wii. We had a good time. Sunday I took him to breakfast for Father's Day and then got gizzards (YUCK!!!) for lunch and watched the race. All in all I think he had a pretty good Father's Day.
We will be heading out in a few to see Nabong and get the results of his scans last week. We are still hoping for no more chemo or radiation. We will know soon and will post the results sometime later today. We just don't know what will happen or what our schedule is today for doctor stuff.
Everyone cross fingers. Will update as soon as I can. Hopefully not from the chemo room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know your thoughts