My life changed dramatically and forever when I lost TJ.

I welcome you to follow along as I adjust to my "new normal".

It is not all puppies and ice cream but it is my life....real and honest.


Monday, August 3, 2009

SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ

TJ's birthday really isn't until August 9th but that is right after a round of chemo so we had a surprise birthday party for him and our friends Dave & Smokey. They all thought the party was for the other two so all three were surprised. Above is TJ blowing out his one candle on the cake.


Now if ya ask me that is one happy birthday boy !!!

Dena giving TJ a birthday hug. He sure does look like he is enjoying it!!


This is my favorite picture of all. Notice he is reading a card of "Gross Jokes"
He was obviously really enjoying them!
Everyone had a great time and fortunately TJ was feeling good and was able to really enjoy himself.





1 comment:

  1. Great time, with great people. Looking forward to many more smells....No, No, Smiles....
    Nice Pix, will get Smoke to download and shoot them over. Smoknlois

    ReplyDelete

Please, let me know your thoughts