My life changed dramatically and forever when I lost TJ.

I welcome you to follow along as I adjust to my "new normal".

It is not all puppies and ice cream but it is my life....real and honest.


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Non Computer Literate Friends & Family

I know some of you might find this hard to believe but I do have lots of non computer literate friends and family. Many of them have told me that they can't figure out how to leave a comment on the blog so this will be an instructional post for those of you that want to skip the rest of it.
At the end of the post you will see the word comment and it may or may not have a number in front of it if others have left comments. Simply click in that link and it will open a comment box. Click inside the box and begin typing what you want to say. Be sure to sign your name so TJ & I will know who it came from.
When you are finished typing in your comment below the box it says "Comment as" and you may just use Anonymous since you already signed your name in the comment box.
Once you have chosen anonymous then all you have to do is click on the "post comment" box and WHAMMO, you have just posted a comment for TJ & I to read!
Happy Commenting to all you internet newbies!

1 comment:

  1. How funny. I just walked my friend Gail through it last night. I was on the phone with her for quite awhile until she was finally able to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please, let me know your thoughts