My life changed dramatically and forever when I lost TJ.

I welcome you to follow along as I adjust to my "new normal".

It is not all puppies and ice cream but it is my life....real and honest.


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not a Bad Chemo Week

All in all TJ has made it through this week of chemo pretty well. Hopefully we have the right combination of drugs. He is taking 3 Hydrocodone a day, I am putting the lotion on his back 3 times a day and he is taking 2 Ginseng tablets a day. So far his energy level is much better than any other chemo week. Having said that he gets his Neulasta shot tomorrow so that will really let us know if our combination is working. Last night he felt so good we bowled 3 games on Wii. He even beat me 2 out of 3! Today he is a little more tired but still not bad.
I guess I don't really have a lot to say today. Probably because since it is chemo week I am not sleeping and am just dog tired. I think I am more tired than TJ today and that is just insane. Should be able to sleep tomorrow night after he gets his Neulasta shot.
I will update in a couple of days about how our new drug combination is working with the Neulasta shot.
Battle On TJ, Battle On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know your thoughts